The services that our Atlanta tax attorneys provide
Our law firm provides quality solutions to businesses and individuals in the Atlanta, Georgia, area as well as clients across the United States and worldwide. Our Atlanta tax attorneys have worked for large litigation firms, multinational companies and the IRS. Our lawyers offer accessible, responsive and cost-effective services with a very strong focus on obtaining the best result for every client.
Learn more about our capabilities to provide the legal services that you need in the following areas:
Our Atlanta, Georgia tax attorneys are led by a former IRS Office of Chief Counsel attorney, and have vast experience in handling IRS and state tax cases involving:
- IRS and Georgia bank levy and wage garnishment relief
- Tax relief through offer in compromise
- Currently Not Collectible status
- Innocent spouse relief and injured spouse relief
- Removing IRS liens in some cases
- IRS Fresh Start Relief
- Administrative appeals
- Tax Court Litigation
- Georgia Tax Tribunal Cases
- Tax planning: Tax reduction strategies for businesses, estates and individuals.
- Estate planning: Whether it is a simple will or a complex, multimillion-dollar dynasty trust, we will provide comprehensive estate planning that is tailored for the client to protect your assets, honor your wishes and provide for your family. We also offer sophisticated strategies for asset protection.
The firm handles cases involving captive insurance company litigation and syndicated conservation easement litigation, guiding clients through IRS tax disputes and promoter malpractice cases, as needed. Contact us for assistance with your legal needs. Call our law firm to schedule a free initial consultation to discuss your IRS debt relief, audit defense or litigation case.
The firm also has tax professionals available who speak Spanish. (El Despacho de Abogado Bomar tiene oficinas en Atlanta, Georgia; y Birmingham, Alabama. El Ex Abogado del IRS. Hablamos Español. Contáctenos hoy al 404-841-6561).
Contact us to schedule a consultation with a lawyer. Bomar Law Firm has offices in Atlanta, Georgia and Birmingham, Alabama. Contact us at 404-841-6561 to schedule your free consultation to discuss your case with an Atlanta, Georgia, tax lawyer who is also a former IRS Chief Counsel attorney.