Estate Planning Attorney Helping To Preserve Your Assets
Cal Bomar is a former lawyer for the IRS Office of Chief Counsel who specializes in IRS audits, Tax Court litigation, IRS tax relief, Georgia Department of Revenue cases and all other tax matters.
Our estate planning team will provide innovative solutions to accomplish your goals in the best manner possible. They are also specialists in eliminating or minimizing estate tax and gift tax, as well as dealing with income tax issues.
What Is Estate Planning?
Our estate planning lawyers work closely with clients to identify goals, plan for contingencies and create a comprehensive estate plan that makes sure that their wishes are carried out. This often involves instruments designed to bypass probate, set aside assets, minimize estate taxes and control who will be your beneficiaries:
- A will to govern the distribution of your assets
- Durable powers of attorney to handle your financial affairs
- Medical power of attorney
- A health care directive (living will) regarding life support measures
- Appointment of guardians for minor children
- Family limited partnerships to pass a family-owned business to the next generation
- Grantor-retained annuity trusts
- Irrevocable life insurance trusts
- Revocable trusts
- Dynasty trusts
- Special needs trusts for a disabled child or vulnerable adult
- Medicaid/nursing home planning
- Charity trusts and charitable remainder trusts
- Spendthrift trusts to protect assets from creditors
We are a full-service Atlanta, Georgia, law firm that represents clients throughout Georgia and the southeast. Contact us to speak with a former IRS Atlanta tax attorney for your IRS civil and criminal defense or estate planning. The firm handles cases involving syndicated conservation easement litigation, guiding clients through IRS tax disputes and promoter malpractice cases, as needed to get the client to the best result.
The firm also has tax professionals available who speak Spanish. (El Despacho de Abogado Bomar tiene oficinas en Atlanta, Georgia; y Birmingham, Alabama. El Ex Abogado del IRS. Hablamos Español. Contáctenos hoy al (404) 841-6561).
Bomar Law Firm has offices in Atlanta and Birmingham, Alabama. Contact us at (404) 841-6561 to schedule your free consultation to discuss your case with an Atlanta, Georgia, tax lawyer who is also a former IRS Chief Counsel attorney.