The Atlanta, GA tax attorneys and staff at Bomar Law Firm, LLC are committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace and are a recognized leader in seeking and promoting diversity. The firm remains committed to recruiting and supporting diverse candidates.
We recognize that a diverse team makes us stronger and more effective. We will continue to have an open, fair and inclusive workplace.
Our law firm shall strive to be as diverse as the communities and clients that it serves. We shall also strive to provide all of our team members with the opportunity to achieve their full and best potential.
The firm shall:
- Create and maintain an environment of respect for all lawyers and staff
- Maintain programs to support and mentor diversity
- Arrange professional and networking opportunities designed to meet the needs of our diverse lawyers and staff
- Work to ensure the rate of retention and advancement of lawyers and staff of diverse backgrounds; and
- Ensure that lawyers and staff of varying backgrounds and perspectives are represented in leadership positions within the firm.